Enjoy exclusive tropical river fishing near the river mouth from our fishermen’s camps
Although Barramundi are the most targeted fish, other local species include Spanish Mackerel, Giant Trevally, Queenfish, Black Jewfish and Golden Snapper. Fishing off the banks of the Robinson River could bring in Red Fin Salmon, Barracuda, Mangrove Jack, Silver Brim and Black Brim. Mud crabs are another favourite for the camp fire, and of course out on the ocean are plenty of reef fish.
COST: $500 per vehicle to launch your boat and fish off our
extensive property and to access the Gulf.
- Camp anywhere you like.
- Stay for up to 1 month.
- Payment is cash – there are no facilities for EFTPOS or credit cards.
- Seven Emu Station is accessible by self-drive 4WD only.
- Seasonal conditions are unpredictable and can affect access to the station.
- Crossing the Robinson River is necessary to access the station, and water depth varies. Please call in advance for updates on conditions.
- An indemnity form must be signed on arrival to the station.
- Whilst all care is taken during your stay no responsibility is taken for personal injury, loss or damage of goods and/or property.
- Seven Emu Station clients should be self-sufficient.
- Seven Emu Station has no air strip and is over 100km from the nearest medical centre.